Thursday, February 28, 2013

Dentist

Oh Em Gee

So we went to the dentist.

And I should have just paid for the cavity the first time!

Now she needs a partial root canal. A cap. And something else. (I dont speak dentist)

Its going to be $2000!!!!

wow.

I guess its a good thing that all I do is stay home and spend no money because this is a time I really need it.

She has her next appt scheduled for March 12

She always brushes her teeth with me, but I am still at fault because I have not made dental hygiene a number 1 priority.
Starting now. NO MORE SWEETS. Only for special events like birthdays and graduations.
And we will be brushing our teeth after we eat ANYTHING! I am going to do it also so she feels like its something everyone does. Plus that's better for my teeth also :):)

So the moral of the story is GO TO THE DENTIST EVERY 6 MONTHS.
AND GET FIXED WHAT THEY SAY
BRUSH YOUR TEETH
MAKE IT A HABIT FOR THE KIDS TO BRUSH THEIR TEETH

I started a sticker book so Jazzmyn can visually see when she brushes her teeth

Its a little year planner and everyday she gets a sticker for the morning and night.
And if she brushes her teeth in between she gets to wear one on her shirt. :) She gets proud when she wears one on her shirt because she tells everyone how she got it

No comments:

Post a Comment