Wednesday, February 27, 2013

my dream

HIIIIIII.


So my name is Brianna


http://www.facebook.com/brianna.guild
and instagram = jazzmynsmommy

All I wanted my whole life was to be a mom.

I remember feeling like I had nothing to live for when I was younger, like mid-way through high school, and all I could keep telling myself was that I wanted to live for 3 things.

I wanted to go to prom
I wanted to be a mom
and I want to own a house.

I didnt end up going to prom.
I went to an alternative high school my junior and senior year and there was no prom

I AM A MOM!! :):):):):)

and some day I will own a house


Being a mom is the perfect job for me.
I love waking up to my little girl and going on play dates and watching disney movies and going to the zoo and playing with other kids and making kid friendly food.

I think I should have been born in the 50's where it was normal for the mom to be a stay at home mom and the dad work outside of the home.

Unlucky for me, we don't live in that time so I have to work, plus I am going through a divorce so I wouldnt have any income if I didnt work. haha

All I want is to stay at home with Jazzmyn doing crafts and projects from Pinterest and magically a paycheck gets deposited into my account.
IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR?!?!?!
hahahaha

I know I know. EVERYONE wants that

Pinterest is ahhhhh-mazing.
I love it.
You can find a furniture design, recipe, or craft all at the same time.

Who else loves Pinterest???
I know I am not alone


And even if you are not a parent I am sure that you love Pinterst and would love to stay home and just accomplish crafts and recipes from all of your boards.

SOOOO when someone finds that job let me know :)

_____________________________________________________________
Jazzmyn is seriously the best. She is so sweet, smart, cute, and kind.
I could not ask for a better child.
I know I know.. everyone says that.
But I am being truthful :)

She is 3 and a half.
Hopefully starting preschool soon.
She likes going to the park and storytime.

We recently started a 4 week ice skating class.
She HATES it, but I am making her atleast finish the class because
1 its already paid for
and 2 she wont know if she likes something unless she gives it a real chance.


Thats all I can think of writing for now.

BYEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment